TAKING STEPS IS EASY - STANDING STILL IS HARD

WELCOME
THE CAGE IS FULL
It's about time you got here. Geez. We've been waiting all day for you to turn up. Now why don't you sit back, grab the nearest fluffy critter that you can, and get a move on! We've missed you.

CENSUS
THE CHILDREN OF THE EMPIRE
AVALIEL
♂ 02
♀ 04
VALAREN
♂ 03
♀ 03
ELREN
♂ 00
♀ 01
SHURAL
♂ 00
♀ 00
MURDREN
♂ 02
♀ 05
NYTHIA
♂ 00
♀ 02
LONERS
♂ 09
♀ 10
MESSENGERS
♂ 01
♀ 01
TOTAL
♂ 14
♀ 25
UPDATES
JANUARY 25TH, 2015
A new patch has become available! This includes new lands, and a crapload of new species! get out there, explore, claim lands, make enemies, make babies, idc. Do whatever it is you guys do. <3

-Riley

RILEY
ADMINISTRATOR

LAZULEL
STAFF

THEAFANC
STAFF

Add Reply
New Poll

Insanity Strikes (open)
živá Mrtvola
 Posted: Dec 25 2014, 05:15 PM
živá Mrtvola

"Go ahead. Tell me how crazy I am! I dare you!"
305 Coins
18 posts
Asila
she/she's/her/hers
Mirko

N/A

The Asila laughed hysterically as she threw herself off of a cliff for the third time in a row, head first. There was a dull thud as her decaying body smacked against the rocks below. Her limbs were twisted at odd angles and her head had rotated a full 360 degrees. Pretty soon, there was clicking as her limbs straightened them selves back out and her head went back to the proper position. Falling from such a great height would have killed a normal, living creature. She wasn’t normal, or living for that matter. One could say that she was technically a zombie. Her fire colored eyes scanned the rocky landscape, a grin on her maw. “Go ahead and tell me how crazy I am!” she screamed to no one in particular. Giggling to herself, živá crawled over boulders, a few small pebbles coming loose and landing on the ground below. “I’m invincible!” She howled as she threw herself off the ridge once more. Once Nex’s messenger hit the ground this time, she didn’t bother to correct her limbs. She twisted her head sideways and let her tongue hang out of the side of her mouth, her unique eyes rolled to the back of her skull. She waited for a creature to approach so she could scare the fur off of them.
PM
^
Ankita
 Posted: Jan 3 2015, 01:28 PM
Ankita

"Fate knows only cruelty."
270 Coins
31 posts
Wolf x Elk
She/Hers
Lazulel

N/A

A fwump echoed throughout the area of the mountain that Ankita was exploring. Why you ask? No particular reason. She had thought to broaden her knowledge of the lands of the Tundra, and the mountain was certainly one of the most easily seen landmarks, if not the easiest traversed. She had taken what paths seemed easier, and she would likely not go much further. What foliage there was she had marred so that she could find the path down more easily. That sound, however, was not one that she had heard in her adventure, and so she sought to seek it and discover its source.

She turned a corner to see a most gruesome scene. A wolf, somehow on its feet, standing with body parts everywhere. Ankita's glowing green eyes narrowed, unsure of what she had just stumbled upon. "What in Nex's name are you doing?" A half snarl fell upon her face, not disgusted by the scene but not able to put words to it. She wasn't even sure this creature would be able to talk or express anything.
PM
^
živá Mrtvola
 Posted: Jan 5 2015, 04:24 AM
živá Mrtvola

305 Coins
18 posts
Asila
she/she's/her/hers
Mirko

N/A

"What is Nex's name are you doing?" Scolded a voice. Ziva's eyes slowly rolled back into place. "Killing time." The Asila responded in an emotionless, hollow voice. The antler wolf probably thought she was dead when she walked up. The undead wolf got that reaction a lot, usually scaring the living daylights out of creatures when she put herself back together, then spoke to them. Being the only Asila was great. More twisting and popping as the zombie wolf relocated her limbs. She rotated her head to the right position, then completely upside down. Eerie fire hues scanned over the arrival. Ziva let out a snort. Mortal. She had given up on grooming a long time ago. Her charcoal grey fur was tangled, matted, and disheveled. Overgrown claws raked across stone. When was the last time she killed something since ripping the life from her father and younger sister? It had been a while. She wasn't thinking about killing this deer wolf thing or whatever it was. One, she wasn't really in the mood. Two, she needed to get an assignment from Nex on what to do.
PM
^
Ankita
 Posted: Jan 9 2015, 08:25 AM
Ankita

270 Coins
31 posts
Wolf x Elk
She/Hers
Lazulel

N/A

"Killing time." Came an eerie semblance of a voice. It clearly appeared that this wolf was attempting to kill herself, though as her parts reassembled Ankita understood. This one was a messenger, idling in the mountains. She wondered briefly why a messenger would be delaying doings its works in the mortal realm, but perhaps orders had not been given. "It's curious that your definition of killing time is by trying to kill yourself." Though if Ankita were herself invincible, she would likely experiment in the same way. She recalled recently testing her own necromancy powers in seeing how durable corpses were. Turns out, despite snapping of bones and tearing of flesh, they were rather resilient.

PM
^
živá Mrtvola
 Posted: Jan 9 2015, 04:21 PM
živá Mrtvola

305 Coins
18 posts
Asila
she/she's/her/hers
Mirko

N/A

The undead wolf let out a string of giggles. The eerie sound bouncing off of the rocks. "My dear," she began, "I'd have to be living in order ito die." Another giggling fit followed soon after. "I'm already dead!" She walked closer to the living wolf, not caring about the reaction she'd recieve. If she attacked her, Ziva would strike back, unrelenting in her blows. With her head still twisted upside down, she began to pace around the antlered wolf before stopping in front of her, fire eyes looking up into the acid green ones of the other.
PM
^
Ankita
 Posted: Jan 10 2015, 03:32 PM
Ankita

270 Coins
31 posts
Wolf x Elk
She/Hers
Lazulel

N/A

"I'm already dead!" The other wolfess laughed, maniacal. She began an approach towards Ankita, head still mangled. Wary, Ankita backed away a little before she began walking in a circle around her, and stopping only to gaze into her eyes. Fire met acid, and it was a strange meeting. Ankita knew not what to make of the predicament. At the very least this stranger was not hostile, just simply a little wrong in the head in more ways than one currently. Her body kept still and tense, her eyes did not waver. All things come to an end... The hybrid thought to herself, but knew those would be poor words to offer to the messenger.

"Something need not be alive to be wiped from existence." Perhaps even poorer words, and there was no threat within them, she was merely making awkward conversation. "Water erodes rock, the bright orb in the sky disappears the water. You should be careful not to disappear yourself." She did not care if this messenger did manage to somehow off herself, she was blathering for the lack of anything better to substitute it with. She recalled a situation with a tiger wolf hybrid where her words had nearly gotten her into a fight, though this time around was much more unusual than the last.
PM
^
živá Mrtvola
 Posted: Jan 11 2015, 01:36 PM
živá Mrtvola

305 Coins
18 posts
Asila
she/she's/her/hers
Mirko

N/A

The undead canine's ears twitched as the antler wolf started rambling nonsense about how everything has an end. Everything except her, or so she though. "Living creature." She stated. "Everything does end. Everything but me. I'm not a god, yet I'm immortal." She shook her head. "Sometimes I wish I was alive, and sometimes I wish I wasnt." She sat down, claws scraping the rock.
PM
^
Ankita
 Posted: Jan 11 2015, 09:04 PM
Ankita

270 Coins
31 posts
Wolf x Elk
She/Hers
Lazulel

N/A

"Sometimes I wish I was alive, and sometimes I wish I wasn't. There was a moment of silence at the messenger's statement. There was much of Ankita's younger self which could relate. "What god do you serve? If it is perhaps Nex or Ignus I may be able to provide purpose for you." It would be advantageous if Ankita managed to recruit a messenger for either god, as Razher was seeking very avidly for one. A saner individual would be lovely, but Ankita did not mind this stranger's ways. If she had the same ability she could not stay whether she would be just as crazy.
PM
^
živá Mrtvola
 Posted: Jan 13 2015, 02:10 PM
živá Mrtvola

305 Coins
18 posts
Asila
she/she's/her/hers
Mirko

N/A

Ziva grinned at the deer wolf thing. "I serve the all mighty Nex. If you wish to communicate with him, then speak with me. Do you, dear mortal, have a pack that worships the God of Destruction?" The zombie's eyes moved to the glowing purple orb in the center of the living creature's forehead, the purple contesting greatly to the green.
PM
^
Ankita
 Posted: Jan 15 2015, 07:27 PM
Ankita

270 Coins
31 posts
Wolf x Elk
She/Hers
Lazulel

N/A

I" serve the all mighty Nex. If you wish to communicate with him, then speak with me. Do you, dear mortal, have a pack that worships the God of Destruction?" Ankita gave a grin one could call malicious. "Indeed. Our leader is searching quite fervently for one that might speak with Nex. I am not doubtful that there will be bounty for you, in more ways than one." Strangely enough, their ties to Nex had led them to a common ground. What praise she would receive, too, if she had procured for them a messenger of Nex. Ankita did not even recall their strange one's name, but it was moot at this point. Ankita wanted dearly to be closer to Nex, though she knew he would likely be elusive.
PM
^
živá Mrtvola
 Posted: Jan 19 2015, 08:25 PM
živá Mrtvola

305 Coins
18 posts
Asila
she/she's/her/hers
Mirko

N/A

Ziva allowed a malicious grin to show. "Excellent. Excellent." The undead canine fixed her glowing gaze to a pile of rocks behind the deer wolf. "Mortal." She said, addressing the female in front of her. "What might this clan of yours be called?" As an afterthought, she added, "Do you think it is possible to start a war between the gods and the creatures of Tundra?" Ziva had just thought of that question and closed her eyes with a grin, thinking of the answer that she wanted to hear.

(Meh, bad post. Sorry.)
PM
^
Ankita
 Posted: Jan 20 2015, 08:59 PM
Ankita

270 Coins
31 posts
Wolf x Elk
She/Hers
Lazulel

N/A

"What might this clan of yours be called?" Ankita opened her mouth to answer, however more words chased from the messenger's mouth. "Do you think it is possible to start a war between the gods and the creatures of Tundra?" Ankita was taken aback by the question the messenger just posed. A war between the gods themselves and the creatures of the Tundra? How would the creatures even win? Why would they want to? The gods had brought them magic and a little spice to their dull lives. Ankita did not wish the gods to be gone, especially since they had just arrived.

"Murdren. Ankita said after a few moments of thought. "I don't see why it couldn't be possible. But I doubt we would win." She frowned a the ground. Unless they themselves had an army of messengers who were unkillable such as this one, the Tundra didn't stand much of a chance. "Murdren is to the south, in the Keran lands. You'll know it when you arrive."

((You're fine, it's no problem. http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/wink.gif ))
PM
^
živá Mrtvola
 Posted: Feb 12 2015, 02:12 PM
živá Mrtvola

305 Coins
18 posts
Asila
she/she's/her/hers
Mirko

N/A

Murden. Ziva frowned and nodded as Ankita responded. "True, true." The Asila's jagged teeth clicked together as she scanned the landscape behind the other female, looking for something to do before they focused back onto the living creature in front of her. "Mortal. I wish to know your name. For if I were to join Murden, I might need to tell your leader who referred me." A shard of stone got stuck in between the exposed leg bone on her left front leg. The zombie growled and began to wedge the shard loose with her teeth. Didn't work. She tried using her claws. It loosened it somewhat.
PM
^
Ankita
 Posted: Feb 13 2015, 05:36 AM
Ankita

270 Coins
31 posts
Wolf x Elk
She/Hers
Lazulel

N/A

Ankita gave a frown of her own as the messenger replied simply with "True, true." To outsmart Nex would take the work of the gods themselves, something she knew the mortals of this world would have trouble accomplishing. They were still still fresh to this world with much to learn. The hybrid was in the middle of cracking her neck when the messenger inquired of her name. "I am known as Ankita. The leader's name is Rahzer, he'll be the one you're looking for." The wolf elk hybrid grinned as the female appeared to have some trouble with a stone embedded into her immortal flesh. Ah, the pains of being immortal.
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

SISTER SITES

SVERIGERisking It Alllies in the low {warriors}TLK: Dark HorizonELEVENTH HOUR: a warriors rpJUST ONE YESTERDAY: a warriors rpB E L L I G E R E N C E

Doutaini: Elemental Wolf RPMidnight of Sierra

Illusus

Listed At
Two By The Sea Top 50 Wolf RPG Last of the Wilds panda directory

Resources

THIS SKIN WAS MADE BY MINNIE OF BACK TO NEVERLAND. Creative Commons License This work by MINNIE is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License. THIS SITE WAS MADE BY STAFF. ALL IMAGES BELONG TO THEIR RESPECTIVE OWNERS, AND ALL CODES BELONG TO THEIR RESPECTIVE CODERS.