TAKING STEPS IS EASY - STANDING STILL IS HARD

WELCOME
THE CAGE IS FULL
It's about time you got here. Geez. We've been waiting all day for you to turn up. Now why don't you sit back, grab the nearest fluffy critter that you can, and get a move on! We've missed you.

CENSUS
THE CHILDREN OF THE EMPIRE
AVALIEL
♂ 02
♀ 04
VALAREN
♂ 03
♀ 03
ELREN
♂ 00
♀ 01
SHURAL
♂ 00
♀ 00
MURDREN
♂ 02
♀ 05
NYTHIA
♂ 00
♀ 02
LONERS
♂ 09
♀ 10
MESSENGERS
♂ 01
♀ 01
TOTAL
♂ 14
♀ 25
UPDATES
JANUARY 25TH, 2015
A new patch has become available! This includes new lands, and a crapload of new species! get out there, explore, claim lands, make enemies, make babies, idc. Do whatever it is you guys do. <3

-Riley

RILEY
ADMINISTRATOR

LAZULEL
STAFF

THEAFANC
STAFF

Add Reply
New Poll

Dead Wolf In A Dead Land (joining/open)
živá Mrtvola
 Posted: Jan 10 2015, 04:07 PM
živá Mrtvola

"Go ahead. Tell me how crazy I am! I dare you!"
305 Coins
18 posts
Asila
she/she's/her/hers
Mirko

N/A

The Asila looked at the landscaping around her it was dead, much like herself. She had heard talk of a Nex-worshipping clan around these parts. Maybe they needed a messenger. If they didn't, then oh well. She needed to kill something. Forcing her sadistic urge back, Ziva sat on the sun warmed earth. Her tail thumped on the ground impatiently. If this clan was indeed here and they wanted her to join, there'd be a price. She didn't know what it was yet, but she'd know soon enough. "Followers of the almighty Nex!" She bellowed. "I wish to join you! I am ŽIVÁ Mrtvola. Faithful Asila Messenger of Nex the Supreme!" Bored, she began to rotate her front legs in a full 360 degrees, alternating between them.
PM
^
Razher
 Posted: Jan 27 2015, 09:27 PM
Razher

N/A
35 Coins
51 posts
Bear x Wolf
He/Him
theAfanc

N/A

Razher had been on his way to a favorite hunting spot of his when he heard a call. He was just out of range that he could not make out what the voice was saying but i was loud enough that it would scare away much of the prey that dared to pass through these barren lands. He diverted his path toward the sound.

As he got closer, a shape began to take form and the closer he got, the more he recognized the decay that littered the female's body. She was like him! He came up behind her, far enough away that he wouldn't startle but close enough that he did not need to shout. "Who are you. Why are you here?"
PM
^
živá Mrtvola
 Posted: Jan 28 2015, 03:28 PM
živá Mrtvola

"Go ahead. Tell me how crazy I am! I dare you!"
305 Coins
18 posts
Asila
she/she's/her/hers
Mirko

N/A

Ziva looked up at the arrival. She wouldn't openly admit it, but she was glad to see another decaying creature. Fire met coal as her glowing eyes searched his face. "Mortal." She began. "I am Ziva Mrtvola, an Asila messanger of The Great Nex." She unhinged her jaw, much like a snake. She left it that way for a bit. A faint popping could be heard as she relocated her jaw. "Do you belong to Murden? One of your clan members, a deer wolf, informed me that you all were searching for a messanger of Nex."
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

SISTER SITES

SVERIGERisking It Alllies in the low {warriors}TLK: Dark HorizonELEVENTH HOUR: a warriors rpJUST ONE YESTERDAY: a warriors rpB E L L I G E R E N C E

Doutaini: Elemental Wolf RPMidnight of Sierra

Illusus

Listed At
Two By The Sea Top 50 Wolf RPG Last of the Wilds panda directory

Resources

THIS SKIN WAS MADE BY MINNIE OF BACK TO NEVERLAND. Creative Commons License This work by MINNIE is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License. THIS SITE WAS MADE BY STAFF. ALL IMAGES BELONG TO THEIR RESPECTIVE OWNERS, AND ALL CODES BELONG TO THEIR RESPECTIVE CODERS.