TAKING STEPS IS EASY - STANDING STILL IS HARD

WELCOME
THE CAGE IS FULL
It's about time you got here. Geez. We've been waiting all day for you to turn up. Now why don't you sit back, grab the nearest fluffy critter that you can, and get a move on! We've missed you.

CENSUS
THE CHILDREN OF THE EMPIRE
AVALIEL
♂ 02
♀ 04
VALAREN
♂ 03
♀ 03
ELREN
♂ 00
♀ 01
SHURAL
♂ 00
♀ 00
MURDREN
♂ 02
♀ 05
NYTHIA
♂ 00
♀ 02
LONERS
♂ 09
♀ 10
MESSENGERS
♂ 01
♀ 01
TOTAL
♂ 14
♀ 25
UPDATES
JANUARY 25TH, 2015
A new patch has become available! This includes new lands, and a crapload of new species! get out there, explore, claim lands, make enemies, make babies, idc. Do whatever it is you guys do. <3

-Riley

RILEY
ADMINISTRATOR

LAZULEL
STAFF

THEAFANC
STAFF

Add Reply
New Poll

A Summoning, Solum
Jondar
 Posted: Dec 14 2014, 10:25 PM
Jondar

Insanity at it's finest.
130 Coins
2 posts
Valatar
he/him/they
theAfanc

N/A

Jondar had been summoned by his God, Solum. She had said there was something important she needed o discuss and she had hand chosen him to complete this mission for her. What an honour!

The Gods and magic had only recently returned to the Tundra and Jondar hadn't taken long to align himself with Solum. He had studied Necromancy his whole life and everyone had always told him he was stupid and that stuff wasn't real. Then the Gods returned and suddenly, he had the necromantic abilities he had been trying to obtain forever.

He also had gained the ability to speak to the dead and that was weird but hey it could have been worse right...Solum was one of the two Gods who ruled over his chosen type of magic but the other, Nex, was all about chaos and destruction and that wasn't really how Jondar lived his life. Solum just made ore sense to him. And he was right because now, she had a special mission just for him! He couldn't wait to hear what it was!
PM
^
Solum
 Posted: Dec 30 2014, 04:48 PM
Solum

N/A
145 Coins
3 posts
N/A
N/A
Riley

N/A

The long stride of the silent goddess made no noise as she slide through the under brush of her dark home. Her tail dragged softly behind her, whispering against the dead leaves. Sometimes all the sounds that were made in her home were the soft whispers of death and stillness. She was well aware of a presence within her domain, she always was. But, they could wait for a moment. Just for a moment.

Solum walked for a time, passing through the shadows of her various oasis's with a gentle glance to the sprouting flower, willing those back to life that were starting to feel the cold pull of the death forest. In due time, even though time did not exactly exist in her world, a clatter of bones sounded down from the trees.

Fluttering down came a raven once made of flesh, now constructed of bone, it's eye sockets filled with a green light that seemed to see straight through the Valatar that stood before him. The raven opened it's bony beak, cawing at the tall creature, ruffling feathers that it no longer possessed. "Hush, Echo..." the goddess' soft voice floated through the gnarled trees and bones. "Leave my child be..." a soft smiled graced the female's face under her fall of soft hair. "Jondar, my son... it has been too long since I laid eyes on you. Come, walk with me for a time."

The gray goddess started down a soft flowered path, the bone bird flying over head. "I have a task for you, my child. The clan, Nythia, they require guidance. I wish for you to go to them and lead them in my ways. Do you understand?" she asked, looking over her shoulder at the Valatar.
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

SISTER SITES

SVERIGERisking It Alllies in the low {warriors}TLK: Dark HorizonELEVENTH HOUR: a warriors rpJUST ONE YESTERDAY: a warriors rpB E L L I G E R E N C E

Doutaini: Elemental Wolf RPMidnight of Sierra

Illusus

Listed At
Two By The Sea Top 50 Wolf RPG Last of the Wilds panda directory

Resources

THIS SKIN WAS MADE BY MINNIE OF BACK TO NEVERLAND. Creative Commons License This work by MINNIE is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License. THIS SITE WAS MADE BY STAFF. ALL IMAGES BELONG TO THEIR RESPECTIVE OWNERS, AND ALL CODES BELONG TO THEIR RESPECTIVE CODERS.